GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV 100K club!!!

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Ayyyy good to see some forum old timers still around. Only at about 60k here with my 08, no problems. Good to see your guy's rides are holding up well at close to triple the number. For you guys with manuals, have you had to change you clutch?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Ayyyy good to see some forum old timers still around. Only at about 60k here with my 08, no problems. Good to see your guy's rides are holding up well at close to triple the number. For you guys with manuals, have you had to change you clutch?

I replaced my clutch at around 125k when it started slipping in the winter with the KO4. Then my trans decided to let loose with 3rd and 4th gear a month ago. Thinking the shift fork but it's parked for winter now. 153k now.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I replaced my clutch at around 125k when it started slipping in the winter with the KO4. Then my trans decided to let loose with 3rd and 4th gear a month ago. Thinking the shift fork but it's parked for winter now. 153k now.

With those types of performance upgrades I'd say thats still not too bad.

Zach L

VR junkie
I replaced my original clutch at 110k miles, only because my friend's GF blew it... while I was helping them pack to move, the moving truck was blocking in their cars so she had to borrow my GTI :( I now have over 90k miles on my second clutch (car has 202k miles).

On my previous Volkswagens I've put more than 160k miles on the original clutch.