GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk5 Rabbit & B5 Passat

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit
Me and my dad use my Rabbit for evenings and weekends bc we both have company trucks. Mom decided she doesn't want to drive the 05 dodge 2500 4x4 due to gas and she can't work and its stiff as a rock to ride in and to tall....blah blah blah. So the lifted golf cart was sold to pick up a 2001 Passat with the 1.8t tip tonic. 118,000 miles. Leather interior that isn't cracked or wripped anywhere. He gets it for $1500. The down side to the car is it needs latte body work and painted. Just happens to be the same color as my rabbit. Off topic but new grill and rear hatch spoiler will be bought and painted while I paint the passat. Some crap primer was just sprayed on the car. The tires are all good. The bad is they are really ugly. So the other day some 2010 CC 17" wheels were picked up for $350. The reason for getting so cheap was the girl driving this car got it hot. The radiator was cleaned and the car runs cool around the house. (No tag yet) but desiding the head gasket most likely needs replaced was agreed by the both of us. Removed the head today. Found alittle oil in the coolant and a small water trail down one of the cylinders. The cylinder walls look good. Next is having the head checked out and resurfaced. Ooya we were informed the turbo was replaced two years ago...on visual inspected it looks to have been replace. In the mix of all of this I felt like seeing if small spacers would be needed for the wheels so I put one wheel on for the time being.

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit
To add more about the mk5 rabbit. I just went to urotuning here n Tampa Florida and got my drl's turned off and some other little things on vagcom and their customer service is great.

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit