GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 content on YouTube.

clockwise33

New York Giants Fanatic
Cool series on YouTube pitting euro vs jdm for a $5000 max spending allowance drag race build. The contestant chooses a MKV GLI as his platform:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Had a hard time not commenting and teasing them about my K04 and S3 injectors I just swapped out of mine. I did write "I wouldn't do that...and be mean" in the comments though, LOL The two were swapped for age and exhaust smoke...not because of catastrophic damage to either.

I noticed in the rules there was nothing about donations....I would probably donate the two for some help later if and when more rebuilding takes place with mine.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Did y'all see them blow up the GLI with nitrous? At the beginning of the video when they initially began talking about adding it...I thought, "I don't remember them even upgrading the internals...this isn't going to end well"...as per the caption of blowing it up. But it was awesome to watch them blow it up. Sadly now, we have to watch them compete with another car and no EA113 K04 in it. Was kinda looking forward to seeing how they did with the GLI.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
The damage is done! A 100 shot of NOS on the K04 with stock internals...