Mk5 APR FMIC For Sale

Teh_Chr!s

.:Black Magic GTI Owner:.
Up For Sale :

My APR Intercooler -- SOLD

Last edited:

Teh_Chr!s

No Sir ... I Wish Im Just Stage 2 APR ... House Payments And Car Insurance Take Teh Money I Would Have Saved Up For The Kit ;(

Teh_Chr!s

No Its Been Installed On My Car For About 10k Miles Now Works Great ....Still Installed In My Car

gtiiiiiiii

Driver for Hire
Car(s)
MKV GTi
why swap to the eurojet one? I doubt you're heat soaking the apr intercooler since it's designed to work with a stage 3 car... I don't think you could barely heatsoak the stock one either unless it's really hot outside.
Even if you're getting a killer deal on the eurojet, you're still spending money getting it that you could just not spend lol

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

Teh_Chr!s

I think that he borrowed that pic to show the size of the intercooler.

That I Did ..... Ive Got A Black Magic GTI But I Will Get Pics Of MY Intercooler When It Comes Out Of The Car Just So People Know What They Are Getting

Teh_Chr!s

why swap to the eurojet one? I doubt you're heat soaking the apr intercooler since it's designed to work with a stage 3 car... I don't think you could barely heatsoak the stock one either unless it's really hot outside.
Even if you're getting a killer deal on the eurojet, you're still spending money getting it that you could just not spend lol

No Im Not Heatsoaking The APR One At All I Just Have Some Spare Cash I Just Acquired And I Love The Look Of A Big Shiny FMIC My Intercooler Works Fine And Im Gettn A Good Deal On Teh Eurojet One So Im Passing Said Good Deal Along On The APR One

Its Mainly A Looks Thing .

sofnphenomenal

Passed Driver's Ed
I can vouch for the APR intercooler its beasty and he does baby it lol but he loves the eurojet more, I know cause I have it lol bump for a good guy. PS if u in Richmond area we'll help u put it on lol, you just gotta bring the beer n pizza so I can stop being that guy.

Teh_Chr!s

^ Beer And Pizza Is All We Require ;D

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R

That is a lie... I got heat soake with a BONE STOCK car on a 60 degree day....