GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK4 + MK5 Content

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
So my friend told me that someone from sofitted.com wanted to feature his and my cars for their website, so tonight we went out and took a few pics.

DSC_0262 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0265 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0269 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0274 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0271 by Mitun P., on Flickr

I tried to do light painting, but it doesnt look anywhere near other peoples work. Figured I'd share it anyways.

DSC_0292 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0294 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0298 by Mitun P., on Flickr

DSC_0303 by Mitun P., on Flickr

Full set is here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19502887@N03/sets/72157627382537506/with/6020483047/

lawn mower

Banned
lol i feel like i started a light painting craze on here with that thread :lol: car's looking awesome dude.

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Car(s)
2012 Kia Optima
While the light painting shots are better then the first grouping here is some CC for you.

Work on framing the shot, in a few you didn't capture the whole vehicle. I don't mean in the way were people only take a picture of part of the vehicle like the front quarter of the MKV in picture 9. The MKIV 2,3,4, and slightly in 8 for example look like it wasn't done on purpose and was just bad framing.

Your white balance in the first 5 pictures needs to be corrected. If you want these to be in a feature, I would do some minor cleanup.

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
While the light painting shots are better then the first grouping here is some CC for you.

Work on framing the shot, in a few you didn't capture the whole vehicle. I don't mean in the way were people only take a picture of part of the vehicle like the front quarter of the MKV in picture 9. The MKIV 2,3,4, and slightly in 8 for example look like it wasn't done on purpose and was just bad framing.

Your white balance in the first 5 pictures needs to be corrected. If you want these to be in a feature, I would do some minor cleanup.

Thanks for the feedback. I am pretty new to the D90 and lightroom. I actually just started using light room a few days ago and started shooting in RAW format. The first five pics were way worse before I put them through lightroom, but yes, I'm sure the white balance needs correction. I gave the link to the album so that the guy from sofitted can pick whichever ones he wants. I'm sure hes more than likely going to go with the light painted ones.

As for the framing, you are right. I didn't mean to cut off the car. My picture skills need some work, but its a start and I appreciate the feedback/tips. Hopefully my next set will be better :thumbsup:

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Car(s)
2012 Kia Optima
Thanks for the feedback. I am pretty new to the D90 and lightroom. I actually just started using light room a few days ago and started shooting in RAW format. The first five pics were way worse before I put them through lightroom, but yes, I'm sure the white balance needs correction. I gave the link to the album so that the guy from sofitted can pick whichever ones he wants. I'm sure hes more than likely going to go with the light painted ones.

As for the framing, you are right. I didn't mean to cut off the car. My picture skills need some work, but its a start and I appreciate the feedback/tips. Hopefully my next set will be better :thumbsup:

Big props on taking CC well and not going off the handle like most do. Experience will get you a lot with photography. Trying to set your white balance whenever you change lighting so you get used to it. There is an option for white balance that lets you set it based on the lighting around you instead of using a preset. GL with the D90 I love mine.