GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK1 16v Rabbit vs 1.8t Jetta Wolfs

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I had to post this because Im reminded of what an a-hole the other driver is. I was racing a friend in my MK1 about 5 monthes ago and took the shit out of him. All he had was Neuspeed Race springs and a big mouth. But nevertheless my fully modded MK1 mopped the road with him, like totally stomped the F*&%er. Now I get to brag about my mods: Mk1 Rabbit/GTI with a balanced/blueprinted 16v 1.8L Scirocco motor, 50mm euro intake manifold, web cams hi-rev valve springs, full coilovers with tokico illuminas, thick neuspeed swaybars, poly motor/suspension mounts, cat-back exhaust, as well as mahy other mods.
Basically the dude thought "oh hey, I got a new car, I can take out anything older than mine". . . . . .Dumbass!:middlefinger:

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Friend? Hmmmm. We must have different definitions.

That being said... gg owning the 1.8T that talked smack.

festivus

Nooblinger
What a hole!

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Yeah, he was a friend at the time. Always been a big mouth. It felt good to hear him come up with all of the axcuses, "oh my turbo wouldnt spool, I even tried double clutching it" So we raced again, a week later and i stomped him a second time, and again he came up with excuses. And to top it off I heard him later on talkin about how he took me, so I asked him "Hey you get that turbo to spool yet?" And got no response. :respekt:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man I miss my mkI, had an ok running 1.8 8v but was busted to shit other than that, gutted interior with 1 seat, dash, working guages, racing harnesses, neuspeed stressbars upper lower and back and I bought it like that for 200, started with a screw driver and got stolen though I think I got $200 worth of fun out of it the second I smoked my fiance driving my 07 rabbit 2.5

Budussy

Go Kart Champion
man I miss my mkI, had an ok running 1.8 8v but was busted to shit other than that, gutted interior with 1 seat, dash, working guages, racing harnesses, neuspeed stressbars upper lower and back and I bought it like that for 200, started with a screw driver and got stolen though I think I got $200 worth of fun out of it the second I smoked my fiance driving my 07 rabbit 2.5
You might of smoked her in first gear.The only chance a rabbit would have is on a twisty as hell road.I had an 83 gutted,full exhaust, full suspension swaybars etc all the bolt ons.It was light, 1800 lbs thing could corner like no other.It would pull on my vr mk4 through first then the vr would leave it.