Here we have my new project.

List of items..

One Mini-Mac
One 7" Xenarc TFT LCD Touchscreen Monitor
http://www.xenarc.com/product/700ts.html

One Wireless Mini Keyboard with build in Mouse
https://xenarcdirect.com/product.php?productid=16173&cat=257&page=1

Going to have the LCD firber glassed into the red box inside a 2" frame
(hard to see on the pic, but the A/C will be relocated to the Floor. The others are going into the glove box)

The fun starts on Tuesday once the frame is finished...

will keep you up to date

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
Car(s)
2009 TiG
Yea, I know what ya mean, but I'm tech person.. hell its my job :thumbup:

So I'll find a way to make it work..

DT

Thomas117

Ready to race!
I think you should just put the LCD screen where you have ur HU, otherwise it'll look weird with two screens.

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
Why don't you use Front Row?

I personally believe if you have a screen in your car is to see videos... I had close to 500+ music videos and movies (not one mp3) many of which were pc files that only play on VLC or MPlayer so Quicktime(frontrow) was not being to friendly. I also recommend you get BLUEPHONE LITE, via bluetooth it will stop all media running and show on the screen the person calling which was very cool and I really miss. Also, I hope your using a CARNETIX power supply which worked out very nice and never had any issues. It's a nice project but I personally believe it wasn;t to ideal which is why this time I got a d3...

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
I really want to see how this goes, since this is pretty much my idea for later on, and the wiring is scaring me.
I can't wait to have OSX in my car..best thing ever.

DT EXP

Car(s)
2009 TiG
I also recommend you get BLUEPHONE LITE

been playing around with it.. and I can't use Caller ID with my blackberry. It won't let me turn it on in the options. Did you run into any of the same problem?

DT EXP

Car(s)
2009 TiG
New Pics

So got the fiber glass done yesterday by a place called Area-41 in Kennesaw, GA

They did a great job! But ran into a few small problems... for one.. my heated seats no longer heat! Which is BS.... And the power converter I got isn't strong enough for the computer, so I had to get a 2nd on, which is being over nighted for tomorrow!

Here are some Pics of the install and the car.. for the world to see and Love!

Should have some more updates after tomorrow on how the Wiring of the computer went...