GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini Cooper S

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
yeah those thing arent the best of cars.... im pretty sure that ive seen on here that Rabbits have beaten them.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
yeah those thing arent the best of cars.... im pretty sure that ive seen on here that Rabbits have beaten them.

not a cooper S, Rabbit will get demolished by a Cooper S, should be pretty close with regular cooper though

08CW R32

Ready to race!
The S models are great track cars

Saw a few of the S types at the track Friday at Summit Point. Those things are light and if tweaked handle very well. I was shocked how well they did on the turns. When I had the passing lane I blew right by them like they were parked.

Attachments

• track.JPG
    track.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 1,843

nch

Was at the Sepang Track day yesterday. And I sat inside a tweaked mini s. It was superb and nimble around the corners. Grip the road really well and not much understeering. I reckon its much better around the tight corners than the GTi. The GTi understeers alot but makes it up with its enormous power and superb DSG gearbox.

seis29

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
United Gray
mini s is a fast car my cuzin has one the super charged ones and he has a pully upgrade and a intake ..let me tell you that thing moves screams like a bitch and is out. haven't raced yet still breaking in the GTi ill re post when we do

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
Saw a few of the S types at the track Friday at Summit Point. Those things are light and if tweaked handle very well. I was shocked how well they did on the turns. When I had the passing lane I blew right by them like they were parked.

im confused as to why your picture is attached? i dont see a mini anywhere

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
im confused as to why your picture is attached? i dont see a mini anywhere

im wiht you on this one?

is one your cars in the pic or just random pic of a track day?

cw-vw-gti

Mazdaspeeder
Car(s)
08 Mazdaspeed3
Was at the Sepang Track day yesterday. And I sat inside a tweaked mini s. It was superb and nimble around the corners. Grip the road really well and not much understeering. I reckon its much better around the tight corners than the GTi. The GTi understeers alot but makes it up with its enormous power and superb DSG gearbox.

haha:rolleyes:

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN

i know the gti is about 500bhp.. i think the old mini and our gti only have like a 20hp difference? and the new one is very similar to our cars. so i dont get how we have ENORMOUS POWER. you speak like jeremy clarkson driving the enzo.."POWAAAAAAAA"

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Sorry to confuse....the Z06 is my car at my last track day. The Porsche 911S is my buddies (so not a random pic). We had a few S's on the track so I could see how well they did in the twisties when I came up on them.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
LOL! OP i hope you know your not going to last too long on these forums with your avatar like that:lol:

i must add though they are pretty nice but change it before you get kicked off:wink:

sinistro

Ready to race!
The new cooper S are turbo charge but only make 172hp and 177tq, I know that they are light and handle very well but the GTI can handle it on a straight line... The previous S cooper I believe was 200hp but it was supercharged.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
i most def. dont think the previous mini cooper S had 200hp.