GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milltek non-resonated Cat-Back install

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
tydale3 said:
I dont like the sound of losing any tourqe at any rpm, If it gets louder after time then it must be packed with glass or something. I dought that. I cant see how it would get any louder unless its a glasspack. Stainless Steel dosnt wear away after 3 weeks. Looks nice but dont see the point if its that quiet and performance is not the noticable other than a loss at low rpm's!

Loss in torque down low is not a bad thing in a FWD car.

If anything it will cause less wheelspin. :thumbup:

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
tydale3 said:
I dont like the sound of losing any tourqe at any rpm, If it gets louder after time then it must be packed with glass or something. I dought that. I cant see how it would get any louder unless its a glasspack. Stainless Steel dosnt wear away after 3 weeks. Looks nice but dont see the point if its that quiet and performance is not the noticable other than a loss at low rpm's!
Do you have a TBE?, cuz if you did and your not deaf you will for surely notice a deeper exhaust note as you put some miles on. If you get a full TBE with the right flash programming you will notice performance gains no doubt, gaurenteed.
It sounds like a qaulity performance exhaust should, not to loud like a big old pop can from wal-mart, but a refined growl that you would expect from a well engineered german car.