GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Might sell my Golf :( ~ :)

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Seriously, never had a problem. I'm not joking or being sarcastic.

The VW brand image in the UK is totally different to that in the US. VW's are seen as very reliable in EUR.

xyouthx

slow ass car
I was gonna get a Z before my GTI, I just simply didn't because of the problems 03-04's had which was all I could afford at the time. Sometimes I wish I had one, but I dont mind me GTI. They're dope cars, but I just need something I can put stuff in. my350z.com unfortunately is one of those sites that is kind of full of douche bags. Im a member on there and asked a few general questions about reliability and stuff and all I got from multiple ppl was "get a different car", "if you're worried about reliability you dont belong" and all this dumb shit, so that kind of turned me off to them a little more.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
The petrol prices are here right now it's looking less likely now, right now it £1.19 per litre. (thats about $10.70 per gallon). Maybe a GTI would be better?

I'd probably get a used one though, I wanted to mod this Golf, but I can't bring myself to lose warranty.

Plus I can't get insurance on a 350z

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
do you guys make like over 100,000 euro a year? Cuz at nearly 11 bux a gallon in the US would cause us to call mutiny to the government.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
things are different in europe. they pay a shit load of tax on gasoline and diesel, but they don't get taxed on other things the way we do in the states