MFD Display

• Total voters

Uthor

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI - Pk1 - Silv
I'm bored at work, so...
Poll time!

What do you set your MFD display to while driving?

Uthor

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI - Pk1 - Silv
I keep mine on Miles to Empty most of the time, but I am always checking Average Fuel Economy and I'll cycle through the others on the interstate. I always come back to Miles to Empty when I'm done.

MC.R

audio controls unless it's telling me its less than 40 degrees out... yes thank you gti.... im well aware is 20 degrees outside cause my toes are frozen

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Since I fill my tank every week, it rarely gets below 1/3 tank. I keep the display mostly on average fuel economy. On long trips I'll move to audio controls and/or distance to empty.

Hey, for the first time ever I saw the snowflake icon low temperature indicator on my car one night this week. It got down to a bone-chilling 38°F on the indicator. :smile:

mdonders

ballin'
Car(s)
2008 2-Door Rabbit-S
Where's the option for I don't have one.:cry:

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
miles to empty all the time, im poor right now and maybe put in ten dollars every chance i get, so i got to make sure i dont run out of gas.

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I guess I'm the only one that constantly changes it....so far anyway.

I constantly change mine too. Mostly between Average MPG, instant MPG, and drive time. I have to keep it on drive time, particularly uphill. If I have it on MPG then, it's too depressing seeing the mileage sink like a rock. :yikes:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
change mine a lot between music and MPG....mostly music though.