GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MEMBER ZIGGER ...

Car(s)
MKV
Thanks God. I know. :(

I was really looking forward to catching another charge. I haven't seen my brother in a long time. Thought this way I could see him. LOL.

This guy is soft like charmin.

I'll be wearing a tee shirt at all the shows that are coming up that says "hello I am conglomerategti" just so I put "target" in my head.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Did you have the What the Dunks?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
... We had a guy with exactly same behavior here in Montreal. We have a pretty big VW scene... and well everyone laughs at the douche bag.

Young punk, daddy paid for his CW Gti and mods... could be him?

LMAO, most likely. He has a CW GTI w/k04 that he knows nothing about. I remember him talking shit on someone saying that he was faster and will race the other guy anytime and win..Well no shit, the other guy had a stage 2 K03 GTI lol. Zigger has become more popular yes, but not because of his k04'd GTI, but because he is one of the biggest forum douches :thumbsup:

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
LMAO, most likely. He has a CW GTI w/k04 that he knows nothing about. I remember him talking shit on someone saying that he was faster and will race the other guy anytime and win..Well no shit, the other guy had a stage 2 K03 GTI lol. Zigger has become more popular yes, but not because of his k04'd GTI, but because he is one of the biggest forum douches And a disgrace to dubbers :thumbsup:

Fixed
People like him belong on 8th gen civic or something.

Car(s)
MKV
Did you have the What the Dunks?

Yes sir. Got a good friend at Nike SB and another that owns a local skate shop. My friend at NSB sends me every 90 before release dates in a size 6 and 9.5. My fiancé just sold her used WTD for 700. Shits crazy! She sold a bunch of OG shit and bought me my turbo kit, diff and clutch for my bday in 08

Car(s)
MKV

this guy is a fucking joke.

yo ADAM, riddle me this cockboy, what color car was in my driveway then last night? i own 2 cars its kinda hard for me to drive both of them! i mean im good, but just not that good.

cock sucker!

anyone can use google maps and go to street view! if google maps was real time then you wouldve seen i was home all day yesterday.

what does my dick taste like faggot?!

hahaha

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
*eats popcorn, patiently waiting for gun blasts* Headline on news: OG ass nga shoots scrawny ass canadian white boy in VW beef, OG whereabouts unknown.. LOL mwuahahaha!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
bumping a great thread for updates :biggrin:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
gangsta ass shitz right hurr.

voxomkid

Wait.. What?
LMAO!!!! Conglo, you're weak dude.. HOw the fuck can you have a smaller house than this dude's fucking cottage?

Step your game up!

Oh, and after a great insult like this.

Have a good one!