GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Me vs. Saturn V6 sedan (whatever it's called)

kyle

Go Kart Champion
It was indeed me, but I was not driving my GTI (GTI was getting professionally detailed) rather my wife's 07 Hyundai Santa Fe (3.3L).

Now, bear with me for a minute, and I'll get to the 'dub-related' content.

We're on a two-lane road at a red light. This two-lane road very quickly turns into a one-lane onramp onto a major interstate, and everyone in the area knows that if you are in the left lane, you are probably going to hammer it and cut off the slouch in the right lane at the last second before it turns into one lane.

There were two old guys in the Saturn. As soon as the light turned green, the guy just jumped on it. I was like 'WTF, it's my wife's car' so I hammer it. We're even for a bit and then I end up pulling on him and get in front of him. After I successfully merge onto the highway, he of course is right on my ass, makes an abrupt lane change and does a 'geriatric ricer fly-by'.

Out of nowhere, I hear a roar and am like...'that sounds like a VR6'. Sure as shit a silver MkIV R32 comes flying past me...and the old guy in the Saturn.

Summary:
Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L > Saturn V6 sedan with two old cats in the front seat
MkIV R32 > Hyundai Santa Fe 3.3L > Saturn V6 sedan with two old cats in front seat.

Gyntry

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Uh... epic?

Chi_GTI_2009

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
then....i run pass them all on foot

Chi_GTI_2009

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
ppl seem to be more aggressive in automobiles than in person....lol... good kill 4 the mkiv

TheKnightedKing

VR6 Turbo FTW!
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Hilarious man!! VR6's are amazing

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
hahaha thats funny, u got pwnd though, at that moment in time, due to your curretn mode of transportation. LOL funny lil read tho.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
lol @ racing a saturn... nice :) Reminds me of being 17 again! Good kill though, I'd happily lose to a mk4 R32 any day.