GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MASSHOLES UNITE!

TEABAG

GTI Bunny hopper
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV CW 2.0T
Guys there will be a GTI meeting the 24th of November $4:30pm @ the Burlington Mall, In Burlington MA!! If you would like to go...you are all welcome!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I wish I could.. I'm workin from the 23rd to the 1st straight.. :frown:

HOWEVER I'll be at starbucks in Leominster tomorrow night, we even have Drty Euro from NY rollin out too. Should be fun. (hopefully the rain doesn't kill everything.

7pm-9pm.. then off to the bar. :biggrin:

TEABAG

GTI Bunny hopper
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV CW 2.0T
For all of those who can make it!

There will be beer and chicks!!! HAHAHAHAH Nov 24th, at 4:30pm at the burlington Mall - In front of sears!!

Come on guys! Bring you ladies to the gathering....let them mingle!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!

mike1979

late poster...

West Peabody! Silver 4 door - body kit, 18" huffs, pkg 1 & 2, navi :) LOVE IT!!!! I spin 114 going back and forth to work honk if yas see me!

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
welcome... I think your first matter of business is to visit middle Peabody,
Autobahn Performance, 134R Newbury Street, Route 1 South, Peabody, MA 01960 (phone (978) 535-0636) go see Mike... he'll set you up with a REVO demo.. then you'll get revo and you'll spin TIRES going up and down 114...LOL

but really, you're in a great place for aftermarket support.. hope to see you around..

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i saw a guy from mass in an r32 following his girlfriend at about 60 mph in her gti, both from mass the other day.

i had to stop at a bunch of exits, and every time i would pass them i would get off the highway, then hit the on ramp doing 90 and pass them again 3 miles later. happened 3 times.

but i guess i'll end this post by saying mass represent! i know a guy from peabudy.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
im ghoing to get a VW gtg set up in the next couple days. this will give everyone who wants to go plenty of time, so their wont be any excuses... i hate excuses lol.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
Who's got the UG GTI with black classics that parked next to me in the Landsdowne (Cambridge) parking garage today? I have seen your GTI before and now that I finally have mine registered, you'll see me on the 6th floor all the time. I like your drop! What kind of springs?

I've got the BM GTI with Hufs...no drop...yet

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
HI Massholes.. Hope y'all had a happy Jesus not as dead as he once was day.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
jp?