GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maryland people where are you?

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
lol in reality those bikers and kit car drivers are the loudest..i remember a couple months ago i went out to get the sunday paper and the same guy drove his damn harley into and then back out of my neighborhood..go figure

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
My friend's dad has a kit car.. kinda cool actually. Top speed, 80mph. Looks like a model T lol.. except on crack.

Leaving the gears in 1st and 2nd at around 4000rpm or higher might turn some heads. Since you are getting the DSG.. the fart noise is always kinda fun to make :biggrin:

TheJosh

Passed Driver's Ed
Just a heads up, I know this should probably be in the maintenance forum, but it only applies to MD people. Just got my 10K service, which included oil and tire rotation, for 90 bucks at Antwerpen (no, I do not work there...not just trying to drum up business). Not bad, considering Alexandria wanted 130. Koons in PG county wanted fucking 150.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
ah jeez, i wonder how much kings in gaithersburg would charge me. im at 3k and about to take it in at 4k.

let us know when you do..i may be pulling my deposit from them (king) since darcars in CP has the one i want and my internet salesman francisco is a bit airheaded too..couldn't even answer me on dsg maintenance cost for the 40k:confused: that and no updates since my deposit

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Francisco was my salesman. He was good to us, very good actually lol. In person, hes the man you want.. even if hes a bit of an airhead on the net. Set up a deal on the phone, he'll meet your deal right away.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
Francisco was my salesman. He was good to us, very good actually lol. In person, hes the man you want.. even if hes a bit of an airhead on the net. Set up a deal on the phone, he'll meet your deal right away.

NOOO..and here i was thinking tom would have a guy there to recommend to me..oh well..yea he met the price alright its just the lack of updates thats killing me

I'm off, but inly because my workplace is closed every monday... regular day off for me.