GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maroondah Dam BBQ/Cruise 13/12/09

GP_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I'm 90% sure I'll tag along on this one.

By Sunday it'll be 2 weeks since Tassie and the GTI is yearning for some corners again :biggrin:

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
I might meet up at the dam. I was originally roped into going to the Formula SAE Australasian event at Victoria University, Werribee. If l change it to the Saturday, my Sunday will be free. :happyanim:

TimT

Go Kart Champion
good work guys.

Just a reminder to anyone who is going to be joining the cruise. If you can get your hands on a UHF radio for the day it makes things much much much easier as there is no phone reception through a lot of the route.

Last edited:

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
good work guys.

Just a reminder to anyone who is going to be joining the cruise. If you can get your hands on a UHF radio for the day it makes things much much much easier as there is no phone reception through a lot of the route.

Will Mose code work? :biggrin:
Not that I know it...

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
I'm out guys, sorry. Can't get out of another motorsport event at Victoria University's Werribee Campus. Have a great day and drive carefully. Officer Plod might be watching. :thumbsup:

TimT

Go Kart Champion
I'm out guys, sorry. Can't get out of another motorsport event at Victoria University's Werribee Campus. Have a great day and drive carefully. Officer Plod might be watching. :thumbsup:

Shame u cant make it chris.
And yes last year they had police stationed on the reefton spur. A couple of motorcyclists had been pulled over when we drove past. If any of you have been following the thread on watercooled I have made it completely clear that this isnt a race and that any form of dangerous driving will not be tolerated. The speed limits on these roads are more than enough to maintain an interesting pace.

TimT

Go Kart Champion
Just fitted the new rear swaybar this arvo. Took her for a quick burn round a couple of my favourite local sweeping bends and roundabouts. Wowsers what an amazing difference.

It will make things interesting tomorrow as the car has a completely different feel too it. The change of direction is sooo much faster than before.

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet

I thought i could learn morse code from u, chris.....while driving....! :biggrin:

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
I thought i could learn morse code from u, chris.....while driving....! :biggrin:

Here's some real Morse code for you Allen.
You just have to convert it you.....Dah-di-dah-dit Di-di-di-dit Dit Dit Dah-di-dah Dah-di-dah-dah, Dah-di-di-dit Di-di-dah Dah-dah-dit Dah-dah-dit Dit Di-dah-dit! :biggrin:

TimT

Go Kart Champion
Here's some real Morse code for you Allen.
You just have to convert it you.....Dah-di-dah-dit Di-di-di-dit Dit Dit Dah-di-dah Dah-di-dah-dah, Dah-di-di-dit Di-di-dah Dah-dah-dit Dah-dah-dit Dit Di-dah-dit! :biggrin:

.... .- .... .- .... .- .... .-