GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manchester VW

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Just stay away from them if you are going there for service is all I can say.

Back in the fall, I drove over there from my college, because it was the closest dealership. I had my 5,000 mile oil change done, and I also had them pull my Huffs off and put on some 16" Biolines for the winter.

The first thing the service manager did when he looked inside my car was start giving me shit for having an Alpine cd deck installed, instead of the OEM unit. But the other GTI sitting in the service bay with a Triple Gauge Pod where that cener vent is seemed just fine to him. Overall, thee guy was just a general douche bag the entire time I was waiting for my car to be finished.

Then, my second discovery of laziness on their service department was discovered this afternoon. They put my Huffs in the plastic bags the Biolines were originally in, that was great, I thanked them for doing so. The problem was, they didn't take the extra 2 minutes to put a mark on the tires indicating which axle the wheels came off of. It may seem like a small thing since the rubber only has 4,000 miles on it, but still, would they have been just as lazy with wheels/tires that had more obvious wear on them?

Every time Manchester VW has come up in conversation with other VW owners since I went, has been nothing but negative. I know there aren't a ton of NH drivers on here, mostly MA, but I would urge you to go somewhere else if you want to avoid a headache.

/end rant

-murf

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
I told you I wasn't a fan of them and I do believe that the dubs at the dealer meet with them flashing revo (even if it is only a demo), every car done will be logged by them for future reference......

Just my opinion...

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Yea, thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if the service guy I dealt with is there taking pics of lisence plates and VINs of every car he sees that gets flashed.

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
Nice trojan link.......:sm3:

Edit: Good job admin TY for deleting that post:thumbsup:

Last edited: