GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manchester Untied vs. FC Barcelona...Who will be king of Europe?

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
what am I smoking?

Barcelona has scored more then 100 goals this season more then anyone in the world...on top of all that they are in a leauge that have far more better defenders then English Premier Leauge..

:paddle:

CTtornado

Ready to race!
what am I smoking?

Barcelona has scored more then 100 goals this season more then anyone in the world...on top of all that they are in a leauge that have far more better defenders then English Premier Leauge..

:paddle:

far more better defenders? i beg to differ english premiership i think has the best. premeria is for fancy footwork, and dancing around the field. MAN U FTW!!!!!!!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
far more better defenders? i beg to differ english premiership i think has the best. premeria is for fancy footwork, and dancing around the field. MAN U FTW!!!!!!!

:paddle::fighting0030:

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
i think Man Utd will take it. Barcelona's playing really well but there not gonna have a few good players for the final which will hurt them against a team like man united.

plus im from England so im gonna root for the english teams lol

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
I agree ^^^^ As much as I dislike Chelsea, it was blatantly taken away from them. However, for a counter argument, if there was major politics involved AC Milan would have been in the final. As the corrupted Italian football system revealed its nasty face, their pull in European Arena went down the toilet. My statements have nothing to do with passionate Italian fans, great Italian players... Just the system

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I agree ^^^^ As much as I dislike Chelsea, it was blatantly taken away from them. However, for a counter argument, if there was major politics involved AC Milan would have been in the final. As the corrupted Italian football system revealed its nasty face, their pull in European Arena went down the toilet. My statements have nothing to do with passionate Italian fans, great Italian players... Just the system

I agree, but AC Milan wasn't in the top 4 in Serie A last year, hence they didn't earn their way in to the Champion's League. It looks like they will be in next season though! I'm excited for them. :thumbup:

Barca play the perfect kind of football for Man United to take advantage of. Barca tend to build through Iniesta and then Messi, but Chelski showed that you if you contain Iniesta and harass him he becomes ineffective.

Also when Man United counter they counter as a swarm (6-8 players racing forward) which will be too much for make shift Barca defense (they have 1 out 4 first choice defenders available).

Man United will out muscle and play Barca.

NB: Playing beautiful football in Spain is like being the least retarded retard.

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW RABBIT 2.5 S
AC Milan is gonna be ridiculous next year when they enter the champions leauge...they have already signed players for the backline/defence for next season which they have been lacking thro out the season

pIPO Inzaghi IS ON FIRE!!!

vtec.this

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
Manchester is gonna win the UEFA again. Barca lacks a solid defense. Alves wishes he was a midfielder leaving a gap in the backfield. Isolate Iniesta and you gain control of midfield which is where 90% of soccer is played. But better yet i almost forgot, Alves and Abidal are suspended frm the next game...so where's Barcas Defense now? Villareal came back from a 3-1 deficite and made it an even game yesterday morning but that was with Alves and Abidal in the game...Funny thing is my dad is a Barca fan and im a die hard Red Devil fan...so this is gonna be sweet. I get to rub it in his face and take his money...lol

Last edited: