GOLFMKV

M4 spotted in parking lot

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't the IS come DCT only?

dct is optional, just like the all 1 series except for 1m which is manual only

And now the bare M3:

my house is flooded with drooling

Goddamn I love that new M3. Finally a four-door compact M sedan after the e90.
While I'm studying... there's way too many e92 M3s on campus that I'm absolutely sick of seeing them.

too many rich kids eh? my local community college has lot of $40k+ cars with diplomat plates on them. i saw couple girls driving brand new 7's too

miami90

Ready to race!
too many rich kids eh? my local community college has lot of $40k+ cars with diplomat plates on them. i saw couple girls driving brand new 7's too

I went to GMU and saw beater corollas everyday. When I drove past NOVA CC, I saw saw a handful of GTRs everyday lol.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I went to GMU and saw beater corollas everyday. When I drove past NOVA CC, I saw saw a handful of GTRs everyday lol.

we have beater cars too its just mixture of that and expensive nice cars, most of them are foreigners with mommy and daddy money with diplomat plates.

and all those gtr drivers are asian, one time when they came out new i was filling up on my way to school and took a sneak pic of this asian kid's gtr had a nova pass sticker on back, his mom in a 15 year old sienna was following him because he was dropping the gtr off because he had a dent and a scratch on his car, talk about spoiled

Last edited:

miami90

Ready to race!
I wish I was spoiled like that.. Would not mind getting an M3 just for being someone's son lol.

I saw a F430 and Gallardo when I used to go to GMU, gotta think wth doing at college with that money.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I wish I was spoiled like that.. Would not mind getting an M3 just for being someone's son lol.

I saw a F430 and Gallardo when I used to go to GMU, gotta think wth doing at college with that money.

They probably just chill there and dont do crap or parents say "here son heres a lambo for you, when you get a job you can get a bugatti veyron" probably what im thinking.

miami90

Ready to race!
Why do the M4's fenders look less....flared than the M3's... I'm hoping that's still a prototype.

I don't think that is going to change.

The official pics from BMW don't show a dramatic difference:

I think because the 4 series is wider and squashed more already, not much they can do?

Still more interested in the M3 anyway.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat ride height. dem yellow calipers. dat front fascia.