GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Love the new Tiguan commercial

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Ug, i can't stand it. Stupid played out song stuck in my mind all day after hearing it :p

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Great commercial!

But, does anyone like the previous model better than this one?

yep...the front end on the new one looks Fugly.

Parked my 12 loaner next to my mom's 09....

the new front end just doesn't flow like the old ones does

zVp

Go Kart Champion
yep...the front end on the new one looks Fugly.

Parked my 12 loaner next to my mom's 09....

the new front end just doesn't flow like the old ones does

I agree. Same with the CC. Was a beauty before, now it's meh. I have a bad feeling about the new MK7 golf now (styling-wise).

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Saw this on TV and immediately shared it with my dad because of a funny memory.

A couple of months after installing my SLP Loudmouths on my old Mustang he had to drive my car to work because his was in the shop. An hour later I get this email saying, "Hey this thing is fucking LOUD." Too fun...

McQueen77

Banned
my wife is in love with this car. i like it too. id personally take it over the X3. its coin though for a new one, definitely a few ticks over 30k. just aint in the budget these days so i drive my gti, she continues to drive her 9 year old pontiac vibe and such is life

clever commercial. bet whichever producer wrote that song is stoked for the mailbox money from that spot cuz it sure as hell wasn't Chamillionaire, who is probably working at Arby's now.

toddnick

Passed Driver's Ed
I hate these manipulative "this car is so safe" commercials...

Be they for a VW or other cars...

How is the Tiguan different than any other "big car or minivan" regarding safety??

Yet somehow, you should buy this car because it is safe, they don't talk about any other reason....and you get no view or idea of the features of it that might differentiate it from any other "tank" that is safer (other than brand)...

It isn't funny enough to overcome this...

Garbage...

Sorry to be negative, but this is a peeve of mine..

Last edited:

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
I hate these manipulative "this car is so safe" commercials...

Be they for a VW or other cars...

How is the Tiguan different than any other "big car or minivan" regarding safety??

Yet somehow, you should buy this car because it is safe, they don't talk about any other reason....and you get no view or idea of the features of it that might differentiate it from any other "tank" that is safer (other than brand)...

It isn't funny enough to overcome this...

Garbage...

Sorry to be negative, but this is a peeve of mine..

they did specify...IIHS top rated or some crap...
I dont think it's any different than any other top rated vehicle out there, but, sure did get my attention to come and at least see what's what...

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
I agree. Same with the CC. Was a beauty before, now it's meh. I have a bad feeling about the new MK7 golf now (styling-wise).

yeah I hate that new "corporate" grille look. so lucky the GTI's have that red trim and honeycomb grille.

I agree on the next gen CC too.
the new front ends look too plain...

zVp

Go Kart Champion
yeah I hate that new "corporate" grille look. so lucky the GTI's have that red trim and honeycomb grille.

I agree on the next gen CC too.
the new front ends look too plain...

And the lights! What the hell where they thinking? The old one has some wicked headlight design with the nice lines, the new ones are just plain and down-right lazy.

If you want to see how awesome the older gen CC can look, look no further than this.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5389036-Rubber-Bands-Badhare-s-CC-With-20-quot-Audi-Wheels

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
And the lights! What the hell where they thinking? The old one has some wicked headlight design with the nice lines, the new ones are just plain and down-right lazy.

If you want to see how awesome the older gen CC can look, look no further than this.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5389036-Rubber-Bands-Badhare-s-CC-With-20-quot-Audi-Wheels

hawt!

first time I saw the CC, I fell in love w/ them. Almost bought one too back in 2010. I just had a looming train fair hike (ended up an additional 100/mo which would've gone to my car payments if that didn't happen).