GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for pics of the illusive "Poker Edition" R32

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
Can't seem to find any photos of the legendary "Poker Edition" airbrushed R32. I was telling a friend about it, and google turned up old links on vortex, and autotrader without pics. The airbrushing on this tacked on an addtional $5k to the '08 R32 MSRP, making it a $40k R32. It was in CW also.

I would've been completely embarrassed to drive such a thing. Pretty sure I lived near the guy who bought it too. Sold it at like 42k miles.

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
I was determined to find pictures of this car because I have never heard or seen it. I ended up finding the link to the artists web page on a vortex thread. At the top click on the other gunther dealers to see more of his work. Good artist, but IMO it shoudnt be put on a brand new car. He does alot of the pictures and different stuff around the dealership, which most of it is pretty sweet. Here is the link I'll try to get some pics up too. http://web.mac.com/yekdesigns/Site/GUNTHER_VW_COCONUT_CREEK.html

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
Pic heavy and some NSFW maybe?

Here is the R

Some other stuff at that dealership

And just for kicks, some body paint done by the artist. Figured most of you would like this. Hope I dont get in trouble for posting this:thumbsup:

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
IBTL...

gotti

Car(s)

gotti

Car(s)
Yeah, why would they do that? The Gunther organization has the number 1 and 2 highest volume dealerships in the country.

:thumbdown:

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
I want that car...So I have an excuse to have the thing flat painted.