GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for GTI owners in Pinellas/Pasco

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
I'm gonna try to stop by the cookout Sunday. Trying to find a quieter turbo back exhaust before I just drop a grand +. Should be a few there to check out.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
st pete/tampa here ! check out my weekly meet in my sig..

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
I'm trying to make one of these in Tampa- pretty hard with kids. I plan on going to the cookout Sunday tho:thumbsup:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
what cookout ?
on monday nights i go to the VWFIXX meet at the bennigins on bruce b downs by the movieco in new tampa

saturday night me and some friends hang out at the best buy on dale mabry and go eat afterwords .

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
YEAH I WENT .. LOL I WAS THE THE DUDE IN THE BLUE SRT AND I WAS WITH THE STOCK CW GTI OH AND A MAGAMA ORANGE :)

E_Gus3

I unfortunately did not get to make it out to this. One of my good buddys is the founder of FG but I had to help someone move since they helpped me moved a while back. I heard it was reall good though and when I drove by I saw some pretty sweet cars. FlaDubNut, I guess at some point we can try to maybe head to another meet or even just meet up.

E_Gus3

By the way, Sloppy, was there a huge turnout with some SRT's? After I helpped my friend move it was about 430 or so, I was washing my car at a W.O.W station in NPR and saw a huge amount of SRT's. Just wondering since you were in one if there was a gathering for them too?

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
I'll get with you after I do a little intake work. Then maybe a downpipe.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
did u seriously just try to throw in a sales pitch to us like we are some kind of honda driver ?