Looking for an M Coupe/dream car:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
don't worry kirk, when you get one it'll be that much more exciting

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I would love to own one. My friends dad has a white 2001 model and he is the original owner w/ 85k on the clock. He's got a short shifter, lightened flywheel and some REO1-R's and holy hell that thing is a blast!

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ill keep an eye out for ya. too bad you didnt post this several weeks ago. there was a local guy that had one for sale that was in IMMACULATE condition in some rare light green color with only 18k on the clock. it got snatched up quite quick. GL with the search.

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=5256337&__sid=120CF5E5CD27&__Qpb=true&Cr=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201247%201282%204294967079%204294957436&seot=0&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=4&silo=1011

Sure it is in Australia.
Sure it is a 99 model.
Sure it is $40,000 AUD ($28,300 USD)
Sure it has 70000km (43.5k miles)
Sure it is RHD.
Sure it is rare :)

What are you waiting for? None of those seem like big hurdles, eh, eh?
I love em... actually surprised they've dropped this much in value.

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
My dad had a 6 series M car back in the day..... still one of the most sporty, classy cars I have ever been in. The seats were amazing bucket seats. Still very modern inside compared to some cars today.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Sure it is in Australia.
Sure it is a 99 model.
Sure it is RHD.

I've always been a fan of these cars.. 40k seems reasonable, but no doubt servicing and replacing worn parts would be a bit.

Still expensive for a '99 car though.. but it's the same with those old 8-Series.. the more expensive/higher the model, the more it loses in value.

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Sure it is in Australia.
Sure it is a 99 model.
Sure it is RHD.

Yeah sure. Piece of cake. I'm on it. Wait...Somehow paying an inflated price on a '99 that's in Australia doesn't seem like a good buy. Did I mention it's a '99? :biggrin:

gti2008

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
There were 2 at Blown Euros both had extremely low miles as far as I remember, your best bet is to go on to some type of bimmer forums and check around, with the economy the way it is, your sure to find someone getting rid of one.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
I want a Z4 M Coupe so bad. They're financing them for like 1% up here on remaining stock, I'm sure you can get just a smoking deal because they don't sell very well, but they are still like 60k or something. They are badass IMO.

Attachments

• Z4.bmp
    319.6 KB · Views: 185