GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a Smartphone App

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Not gaming related, but if nobody knows here I'll post in another section. I'm looking for an app for use by a small, tight-knit neighborhood. If a resident sees trouble, they can use the app to alert the other neighbors. Something like what the authorities use for Amber alerts Something simple, it would only need to alert the other neighbors and display the sender's address. A pin on a map on their address would be nice. It would need to send the alert to about 375 phone numbers.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Not gaming related, but if nobody knows here I'll post in another section. I'm looking for an app for use by a small, tight-knit neighborhood. If a resident sees trouble, they can use the app to alert the other neighbors. Something like what the authorities use for Amber alerts Something simple, it would only need to alert the other neighbors and display the sender's address. A pin on a map on their address would be nice. It would need to send the alert to about 375 phone numbers.
@mwoodski can help you, he has all the answers! 😂

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Everyblock
Myneighborhood
Nextdoor
Familyapp

Or a private Facebook page?

Or GroupMe, Whatsapp?

Our neighborhood just uses Facebook which thankfully I don't have

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
An app that can alert 375 people in a neighborhood sounds awful if any one of those 375 people can trigger it at will..

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
An app that can alert 375 people in a neighborhood sounds awful if any one of those 375 people can trigger it at will..

I see someone burning down someone else's house in the future..........."Damnit Bob if you send one more text, I swear....." lol

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Mute