GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a photo of a Stock MKV GTI with 18" huffs.

Booba

Ready to race!
Meh who gives a toss. I asked for pictures of this car with these wheels because I was considering going to stock height. Why would I want a picture of a US with different suspension. Why is this rather pointless? Obviously I am trying to see what the stock suspension would look like with those wheels as opposed to the completely dumped and bumpty state that it is in now.

I am sick of this BS about learning how to google. The first responder to this thread clearly was prepared to answer then backtracked because he/she just didn't want to be helpful and thought i was an "idiot". I don't think you would have helped no matter what I asked considering your post edit was "Last edited by cskm; 01-08-2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: OP needs to learn to use GOOGLE.COM".

What happened to the friendly community that was once here when I got my GTI 3 years ago? I guess most of them got banned with pitiful reasons hence the reason for vwgolf.net.au, really should have just asked over there and would have gotten a decent response.

Thanks to the members here who tried to help. Please don't respond to this thread if you don't have anything helpful to add.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
actually i did that edit on purpose. i did it for the lulz but it got the

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
Hey, I'll post mine tonight if I don't get hammered in front of the TV.

Stock suspension, CW 2008 Mk5 on OEM Huffmuthas.

I'm actually dropping mine next week for what it's worth.