GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a good VW dealer in Philadelphia.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
5 mins from the ben franklin bridge, cherry hill vw. I can refer yo to someone there

Brian hooked me up with a cool guy, cherry hill is a great dealer, car is there right now Bri

DankCIA

BYOB
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI FSI
If you're willing to make it to the burbs Fred Beans in Devon hooked me up with my car. Really nice and honest guys with me.

Also, Garnet VW. I got my car chipped there and they were also really nice. I would recommend either if you don't need the dealership to actually be downtown.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
If you're willing to make it to the burbs Fred Beans in Devon hooked me up with my car. Really nice and honest guys with me.

Also, Garnet VW. I got my car chipped there and they were also really nice. I would recommend either if you don't need the dealership to actually be downtown.

I did the tilework at Fred Beans in Devon last year, the parts guys are really cool there.

DankCIA

BYOB
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI FSI
I did the tilework at Fred Beans in Devon last year, the parts guys are really cool there.

they addition they put on looked nice. I bought my car when they were still under construction but they took me back there anyhow because they were excited about how it would turn out.