GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's Set-Up A GTG

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
Guys we need to set up a GTG. I am not good at this kind of thing so if anyone has got suggestion it would be great. I would love to have it near the Ocean/Monmouth County area but beggars can't be choosers so fire away!!

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I am from OC, Goshen. About 15 minutes west of Woodbury Commons. I will travel though if on the weekend.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
I could be down, lets get a date and time and take it from there.

07Noside

Banned
We had a g2g at brunswick square mall back in the begining of december we had a good showing of mkv's i think 7 or 8 of us for being the first time and put together shortly in advance. We kind of agreed on waiting untill spring to open a weekly/monthly meet as cold weather meets are FTL. We had a good cruise after as well. Plus most of us that are modified are running stock for the winter anyways. IMO first week of march would be ideal to start up a weekly/monthly gtg.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
true true but its always nice to start to organize early...since its like 65 degrees out im going to get that intake on whetehr it likes it or not...and of course its going to rain 3 out of the next 5 days but ill drive it anyway!!

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
true true but its always nice to start to organize early...since its like 65 degrees out im going to get that intake on whetehr it likes it or not...and of course its going to rain 3 out of the next 5 days but ill drive it anyway!!

You get that engine cover off yet???:wink:

07Noside

Banned
From what I've seen people from NJ are a PITA to get together theres a few of us that always show up when they say they will then there are many more that say they will be there and just don't show. The best way is just to find a place thats near to everyone that is somewhere that security or the local pd will not bother you. We had no trouble with the east brunswick mall security or pd. When we cruised to woodbridge mall their security were dicks. When we had are mass mkv meet at freehold mall their security gave us dumb as remarks ie: we all had our hoods up and they asked if needed a jump haha. Anyways I vote for the east brunswick mall again sat nights at 8-9pm.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
alright alright the intake is on it makes a great noise and i love if i dont mash the throttle , it doesn't make a loud noise so thats good.

07Noside

Banned
Finally lol. I'd be down for another meet this sat night say 9 pm at eb mall if any one else is down weather isn't supposed to be to cold and I'm hopefully getting my GTI back tommorow and Hopefully ill have my new hks ssqv setup installed by then

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
i just noticed your license plates is SO close to mine....the v and the 99c are in the exact same place lol who knew.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
took me 45 minutes because i just pulled like hell and cursed loudly and it came off without breaking. so i dont want to do that again