GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let the modding begin....

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
LOL....I just noticed you can see the refletion of my hufs in the sand.....thats AWSOME! told you it was GHETTO!

I have been talking to MY GT TDI a lot online, and he says he like the way the bronze looks....I kinda do too but i think the picture makes the silver look really whit because of the light....so I'm not really sure.

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I am gonna put em on the dub for at least a little bit and see how I like em. Unfortunatly it will be febuary by the time I get home and prbly won't wanna put them on since thats about the time it starts to snow in WA. So, we'll see.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Yeah I agree, I kind of like them on the RS. Try 'em out for a bit and see what you think.

Here is a thread with the votex sides, they are different from the GTI stock sides.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28488&highlight=votex

I just like the look of the R tails waaaay more than any tint job I have ever seen on the tails. Plus the orange turns will be super cool instead of just the outer half of the circle like stock.

Here is a link showing the two versions, and I think they look waay better than stock.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58&highlight=r32+tail

Eh, don't worry about the snow. It's pretty rare that we get any snow accumulation anyways ... put em on and try em out.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Eh, don't worry about the snow. It's pretty rare that we get any snow accumulation anyways ... put em on and try em out.

Yeah, Except Feb. 7th of this year when an '87 Maxima did $8k worth of damage to my GTI after we got couple inches of snow that lasted a week. I think I will wait it out next year.

I love driving in the snow, but summer performance tires don't work so well.....lol

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Still....I am gonna wait and see how the winter is before I risk messing up my new wheels.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm prbly just gonna use the hufs for the winter....don't feel like buying a 3rd set of wheels.

unless someone wants to buy em????
:cool:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
yeah.....at first I thought you were saying your account didn't love me enough to buy my hufs, but then i was like...wait...I thought Matt had hufs. I had to look at some pics of your car my computer to make sure I was right...then I figured out what the hell you were talkig about.

So...who's buyin the hufs? James has dibs on the GTI rear and sway bar....lol

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm not gonna go through all that kindof trouble....I want to keep em cause i like them, but if someone local really wants them I would be willing to help them out like Rodknok did for me with the hufs in June.