GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED parking lights besides Blesk

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later
Are there any other LED lights besides Blesk that would fit the parking/city lights? Looking to put in something with more diodes for a brighter effect.

4Motioner

4Motion, baby!
Car(s)
2007 Golf V
I got a pair of W5W/T10s from Ebay for mine. Just make sure you buy the "error safe / CAN proof" versions. Mine have 1 big SMD led facing the front and 2 smaller ones facing the sides. They work great so far, though I've only had them in for maybe 2 months.

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later
I got a pair of W5W/T10s from Ebay for mine. Just make sure you buy the "error safe / CAN proof" versions. Mine have 1 big SMD led facing the front and 2 smaller ones facing the sides. They work great so far, though I've only had them in for maybe 2 months.

I tried some ebay ones that say they're error free and they keep failing....do you have a link for the ones you used?

shinta

Banned
basically any 194 LED would fit in there, but you have to keep the side markers regular bulb, otherwise you'll have a "error".

I got mine from http://www.superbrightleds.com/, now I have the "warm white" version, which is the closest to factory HID i've tried. (tried 3 diff colors)

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later
These V-leds look interesting, might have to check them out.

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later

08AhdowbanGTI

Ready to race!
so do you just plug them into the stock wiring?

woweriux

Shifts first, asks later

blackmagic08

PP-ASEL
I am also considering getting these, from what I have found the Ziza at ECS look to be the safest route, although pricey.

Sorry to post on your thread, but a good chance for us all to get more info