GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Led indicator bulbs for Golf Mk8

spataste

Hello guys,

Has anyone installed in golf 8 led lamps for the indicators? I have the life version with the simple headlights and it has led lights everywhere except the front indicators which are traditional halogen.

I have found these and these and I would just like to know if anyone has installed some tested ones that do not produce errors and do not have problems with hyperflash.

Thanks

SennaS

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve tried many and IMO it’s not worth it. All hyperflashed or stayed dimly lit at all times. I’m not messing around with resistors. If you DO attempt be very careful that the new ones (front) fit tight. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:

spataste

I’ve tried many and IMO it’s not worth it. All hyperflashed or stayed dimly lit at all times. I’m not messing around with resistors. If you DO attempt be very careful that the new ones (front) fit tight. Ask me why I know.
Thank you for your answer. Did they hyperflash even if they were canbus?

No resistors for me too. I was hoping only to find a tested plug n play bulb that works.

spataste

I'm running these for 6 months, no errors.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09S9WGSWY/
Hello, could you please upload a video with the lamps working? According to amazon these don't fit to my golf.

1684094090498.png

Nyeem

Hi there want to do this to my Golf mk8 style could I just confirm that these bulbs work and are reliable

Many thanks