GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Land Rover Mondials FS/FT

Specs:
18x8
5x120
ET56
Centerbore 70.1

Picked these up a while ago, but too many projects and not enough time/money, they have to go. These have a nice concave face, I had originally planned to fully polish them.

Cosmetically there is super light rash on some of the wheels, but no major blemishes, and no bends. Includes an extra centercap.

You will need adapters to run these, Motorsport-tech can set you up fast and for a great price. If you buy the wheels I'll help you source adapters with proper fitment

Located in Rancho Cucamonga, but I work in downtown LA so I'm willing to meet anywhere in between.

Price is $550 picked up, cash money. Will have pics up a little later, but here are some pics on a MKV, and some MKIV's:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5308603-range-rover-wheels-on-a-MK4-pic-reguest

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

EDIT: Sorry for the crappy pics, wheel are in storage minus the 1 I have here at home, but all wheels are in about the same condition. Minor rash, paint blemishes, etc.

Last edited:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
Link no workie

Crawfish00

Greaux saints
Car(s)
Cw mk6 gti
heres a pic of my land rover wheels on my mk6 i just did. only showing the picture because if anyone is interested in buying these, motorsports tech did my custom adapters and the fitting was great.... Please note more had to be done than just adapters to make them fit due to offsets and width.. Glws OP. Sweet wheels and a fair price.... I'm sure they will be sold quick..

Attachments

• brian new wheels.jpg
    brian new wheels.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,443
Those are super sweet!

Want to trade for Advant Garde M140's? In great shape, 18x8.5 all around with et45.

I really need cash at the moment, my timing belt service is overdue. They are definitely a super unique wheel in the MKV world, and fully polished I think would look amazing.

if they were ready to ride, i'd trade you for twists...you know you effing want them!

-FF

Haha, true :biggrin:

Ill do $550 shipped!

Trying to keep it local right now, these aren't exactly ultraleggera's lol

heres a pic of my land rover wheels on my mk6 i just did. only showing the picture because if anyone is interested in buying these, motorsports tech did my custom adapters and the fitting was great.... Please note more had to be done than just adapters to make them fit due to offsets and width.. Glws OP. Sweet wheels and a fair price.... I'm sure they will be sold quick..

Those looks great! 19's right? Fortunately at 18x8 with the high offset, the Mondials will fit fine with nothing but the adapters. Always have the option of bigger adapters for whatever fitment you'd like too :thumbsup:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
if they fit my impala ss i would have picked them up. GLWS bump

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
LOL, its the wifeys car, its already riding on 18's. I was lokoing it up and its like 121 or a lil higher. Now if i still had my lincln ls it would be a diff story