GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kony 2012

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
bump for a good cause...

You guys should vote for Kony in upcoming elections...that'll get their attention!

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Well now it is rumored that this is a scam, I am not normally part of anything so I'm not sure if this is normal for any causes. Anyone have some insight?

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
They aren't listed/(or i think failed to pass) on the BBB for a charity or something like that.

Ive read that out of the 7.5 million they take in a year. 4 million stays in the states, 2 million gets sent to uganda. the rest is for salaries.

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
They aren't listed/(or i think failed to pass) on the BBB for a charity or something like that.

Ive read that out of the 7.5 million they take in a year. 4 million stays in the states, 2 million gets sent to uganda. the rest is for salaries.

just like every other charity I hear about .. all the money makes them blind! hell even PETA kills 90% of the animals they bring in. I guess 2 mil to Uganda is better than nothing right?

ice2seeyou

Ready to race!
just like every other charity I hear about .. all the money makes them blind! hell even PETA kills 90% of the animals they bring in. I guess 2 mil to Uganda is better than nothing right?

Well from the 2 mil the Uganda government takes some also. Then it gets what ever is left goes to the kids.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
here is the quote from where i got my previous post.

Invisible children's tax returns out of 7.8 millions a total of 1.5 million went to the country...and there is no record of how that money was distributed
4 million went back to the united states
2 million went to salaries (half a million more then even went to uganda)
the 5 CEO's of the company make $80,000 a year off collections for invisible children

VWTN

Ready to race!
It does seem like a worthwhile cause. Not more so or less than others but worthwhile none the less. However, like many large charities, I will need a better understanding of WHY the funds are allocated in the way they are. Others may not need this, but I do.

Regardless, I'm aware now of something I wasn't before.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Just like all the other big money charities such as Komen.