GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Knives vs. Cops

Pirate King

King of Pirates
Hilarious!

I really hope it doesn't take a PSA to make some people think that pulling a knife on a cop is a bad idea.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
oh god!

my friend is a cop and is certified in Krav Maga. that shit is nuts! go look it up on youtube.

he was commended on his intensity.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
who the fuck made that....

on the up side...

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
everything is terrible!

reminds me of...

everyday im hustlin....

Scharf

oh god!

my friend is a cop and is certified in Krav Maga. that shit is nuts! go look it up on youtube.

My favorite part is when it's a yellow toy gun and not a real one. 95% of the time, God forbid, the attacker stands more than a foot away from the person.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
My favorite part is when it's a yellow toy gun and not a real one. 95% of the time, God forbid, the attacker stands more than a foot away from the person.

krav maga is a close combat type of defense. my friend demonstrated it and no matter what I do, if I am within reach and have a gun, he will have it within seconds and I will be on my ass with broken limbs and shattered eye socket. I am 8 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier - doesnt matter. Knife, gun, bat. anything. it's his now. :)

shit works.

Scharf

krav maga is a close combat type of defense. my friend demonstrated it and no matter what I do, if I am within reach and have a gun, he will have it within seconds and I will be on my ass with broken limbs and shattered eye socket.

That's because you're a little douche.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
That's because you're a little douche.

go walk up to a cop with a gun and see how quickly your ass is beat-to-fuck and they have gun pointed at you, and then tell me what a little douche you are.