GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kliimotorwerkes vinyl product review

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Today I received 2 items I ordered from Kliimotorwerkes.com

I thought I'd share my experience and the quality of the products.

I'll start off by saying I wasn't impressed with shipping and processing time.

I've been an Ebay and paypal guy since day 1 and before when people used money orders to buy Ebay items.

I paid with Paypal on Tuesday of last week, My items were shipped Monday April 1st via First Class mail. I received a shipping email Sunday evening. Not impressed with the turnaround time, but I usually give people the benefit of the doubt the first time. So I will buy from Kenny again. In fact he's doing a custom order for me now.

What did I order:
1. Stickerbomb license plate frame
2. Stickerbomb mirror wrap

What else do they sell?
They sell many cosmetic, small, type VW related items; Badge inserts for the trunk lid, stickerbomb pattern, camo, plaid, houndstooth, etc. Centercap and steering wheel vinyl inserts.

Quality:
Excellent, 3M Controltac vinyl I would say it's pretty thick to the touch from what I've seen before, like expensive retail sticker quality.

Packaging:
Excellent, Plate frame was wrapped in foam sleep in a padded envelope, marked do not bend.
2 Free Klii stickers included.

Instructions are included on how to wrap your item in a high quality color graphic. Instructions point to video tutorial support on their website.
http://www.kliimotorwerkes.com/pages/support

It's a good thing I checked the support page before this review as there are no videos there yet, but promised soon. Youtube yielded this one video of a customer's install, just showing the product.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVSTdV97uc4

When I ordered I wondered how the plate frame was patterned, was it vinyl? Was it printed on the plate frame? etc.

It is in fact wrapped on the plate frame in one large continuous sheet of vinyl. I was hoping for printed for rain and weather purposes. And given a price of $28.99 for a plate frame, I thought that was a reasonable expectation. The mirror wrap was $15.99

The total including shipping on both the mirror wrap and the plate frame was $50.00

And the part you probably want most? Pictures of the products.

Overall happy with the product and the time it took to get here once shipped, it left Washington State Monday and got here Wednesday (today) via 1st class mail.

I can't speculate on the delay to ship but I'm giving him another shot on my custom order. He was exceptionally friendly via email about my custom order and seem genuinely enthused to do the work and to be honest, at a lower price than I expected!

Give Kenny a shot if you like this sort of product.
Empiregfx and Graffixpressions are competitors in these areas and Empire specializes in VW specific vinyl products.

Peace
:headbang:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
If the quality of whatever you get is really that good, a slight delay in shipping isn't an issue for most people. IMO shipping only gets annoying when its a hands down outrageous situation. Like, having to wait a month for something that should have taken 2 days.

License plate frame looks really cool, not something I would get but I do like it.

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
I agree with your point freshpots, but a contact email saying there will be a delay goes a long way. at least the customer knows.
again i'm gonna give him a mulligan on this one time, and yeah the product is kickass so rock out with your cock out :headbang:

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)

installed, had to improvise, the arm of the mirror doesn't appear to come off, so i cut a slit to skirt it around the arm. yeah the slit is noticeable on close inspection but it's my first time working with vinyl wrapping.

i also need to send ken a note and tell him he should make a wrap bigger for the auto dimming mirrors. it's not noticeable on the top unless you look, so i'm not gonna gripe too much. nonetheless i love his sticker selection - brembo, momo, etc.