GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

kiss my ass

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
Cali drivers. trunk bent in as well, bumper done.

More updates as the days go. R32 rear coming.

Mithotyn

O'doyle rules
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI 3dr 6MT
it was a prius... FML

Probably was too busy enjoying the smell of his/her own farts to notice the stopped GTI up ahead.

Sorry to hear about it... nothing worse than doing everything exactly as the rules of the road state and still falling victim to someone who happens to be a fucking idiot.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
it was a prius... FML

GTI = performance vehicle
Prius = economy vehicle

GTI + Prius = 1 enhanced performance vehicle via an R32 sexy rear end! (1 less tree hugger on the road clogging up the fast lane)

Congrats :)

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
This is so full of win, you just haven't seen the bright side yet. Figure out a way to get the shop to say she fucked up your exhaust too and pushed it up and into your turbo calling for a replacement of said Turbo/turbo back exhaust

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
A minor rear end accident is a plus for sure.... its a cosmetic upgrade opportunity - milk it.

TheDude0388

Spida Spida
Car(s)
Dubs
This is so full of win, you just haven't seen the bright side yet. Figure out a way to get the shop to say she fucked up your exhaust too and pushed it up and into your turbo calling for a replacement of said Turbo/turbo back exhaust

If at least have then check out the exhaust to try to find something wrong with it...

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI
I also got rear ended by a prius, and my rear end looked identical to yours. Prius was going about 15 or 20 while i was stopped, prius was fucked. I was wanting a R32 rear end also. Damn progressive said they could fix the bumper without replacing it and refused to look at the exhaust even though the exhaust tips had scratches on the top. Why the hell did VW's have to be so well made!:rolleyes:

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
how much was your guy's damage.

im going to get an estimate now, and ive fixed my car before with them. so im sure we can squeeze an R32 rear in there.

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI
I hope it all works out in the end.

The cost of my damage was close to 3K, but only because my front was messed up too cuz I got pushed into a Civic Si in front of me. Also, I had no trunk damage.