GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just picked up a Rebel XTi!!!

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
Here are a few of my first pictures from my new camera. Let me know what you think. C+C are appreciated.

:word:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
you have the same camera as me.

Nice pictures.

Invest in a tripod. I got one for like 30 bucks and it's nice and sturdy raises to about a little under 6 feet.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
:iono: Oh.. haha..

I just like night shots... and it comes in handy. :thumbup:
:coolpics:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
cool merry early xmas. I want a Nikon d40x for my present

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
Thanks guys. Yeah I only use a tripod at night, obviously for long exposure. I like to free hand it during the day though. Just personal preference I suppose. I hope you get that D40x. It's a great camera. My buddy has one and loves it! I just prefer the interface of Canon over Nikon. That's what it came down to.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Yeah see i am the opposite. I have been around nikon much longer and just used to it. Same thing is making my decision

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
i hear the 450D is coming out in january

maybe you shoulda held off for just a bit, it's supposed to have some exciting new features

could always sell the camera just before the new one comes out. the price depreciation doesnt really happen till a little while after the new one is on the market. so i dont think he will lose much money.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
i hear the 450D is coming out in january

maybe you shoulda held off for just a bit, it's supposed to have some exciting new features

I just want a decent cheap, SLR to mess around with for awhile and see if I really like photography as a serious hobby. If that is the case, I'm sure I'll upgrade down the line. Plus I couldn't pass up the deal BH was having on the XTi.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
nice...my mom is buying one soon. Ill use it after she buys it.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG