GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just bought a...

scbastv

Ready to race!
so i just bought an original "my fast" figurine off of ebay. it came with the mk5 and if you know anything about it you cant just buy it anywhere. probably paid too much but i HAD to have it. now im considering having it painted cany white to match my baby. i have a buddy who owns a body shop so it shouldnt be too much. anyway...just stoked to have it:D

"my fast doesnt always get along with my girlfriend"...AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!!:23:

scbastv

Ready to race!

scbastv

Ready to race!
that's a cool novelty item!

Thanks TomBomb...at least SOMEBODY understands...

my girl just doesnt get my obsession with my car...

I told her i bought it and she called me a fag and said i could have gone to Toys R Us and bought a GI JOE for alot cheaper if i wanted a toy to play with...she just doesnt get it:mad0259::paddle::iono:

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
i got one too...

but i really really really really really really really really really hope you didn't pay $100 for it; i got mine new for like $25 (tho i think mine was the fast jr)

scbastv

Ready to race!
LOLOLOL...i did in fact pay 100 but i got the original full size...i could have got the jr for cheaper but i wanted the OG fast!

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
I never got one when I had my MKV...after all the bitching I did to my friends, a friend bought me one and gave it to me :) see, not all girls are bitches lol.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 4dr
I don't get that thing.

What's it supposed to be?

scbastv

Ready to race!