GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Junyan Taillights

logismoi

Passed Driver's Ed
okie dokie....I am in Carlisle, PA which "feels" like MARS to me :laugh:

so the US Spec tail lighst will plug and play with the TM TUNING blackout tail lights ? Ok....I ordered some this last week

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
Not quite,...a little fitting is required.

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
Just a couple of notes:

3. The fitment of the tails can be a bit shifty at times, I had to shim mine a few different ways to get them to sit flush. These aftermarket molds don't seem to just drop into place of the factory tails.

There are adjusting tabs on the car which need to be removed for the aftermarket tails to fit. Also, I had to trim the tail light itself where the injection molding points where they would not allow a flush fit.

p8nt997

Ready to race!
hey,

if anyone is looking to buy a brand new set of these tail lights for a good price email me at paintballguy924@aol.com .... my wife bought me a pair for my birthday but these where not the ones i wanted. sending them back to TM Tuning over in germany will cost me alot so im just trying to sell them... email me for details.

ta1ent

i got those tail lights that u have acoustic, but i don't like how on side is red and the other is white. when u put it in reverse it looks weird from behind, 1 side shines white the other is red. trying to figure out how to get them matched.

Nikerey

Darkness
i got those tail lights that u have acoustic, but i don't like how on side is red and the other is white. when u put it in reverse it looks weird from behind, 1 side shines white the other is red. trying to figure out how to get them matched.

thats the euro rear fog, you need to switch some wires, do some vag work, and get a euro switch to be able to use it.

B

BLKSUNSHINE

Did anyone look at Parts4euros site. They have them on sale for $169.99 w/shipping. I believe there is a link, but now I'm worried about fitments. A group buy for some tinted R32 tails would be great.

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
old thread but, has anyone talked to performance-cafe about these lights? theyre also selling them but at $300. i wonder if its the same thing, its said to be directly from JOM Germany...