GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

junkyards in toronto?

kwongo

will fly for food
dunno if this has been asked before, but im looking for junkyards for parts preferably with lots of audi's. im looking for the a4 auto dim mirror. if anyone knows any good ones, please chime in. thx

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
www.standardautowreckers.com

they all share a network of parts for the most part now call standard and get a price they'll tell you if there is stock anywhere.

the new cars if bought by "the source for vw" or "frisco" usually get fixed and sold, but you can try them as well VW/audi specific.

kwongo

will fly for food
i went to standard today and cancone's in aurora. cancone's didn't have any interior mirrors, only the outside ones. i went into "u-pick" for standard and didn't see a single audi, newest vw was a mk3 golf. i asked the guy at aftermarket parts and he told me they sell the exterior mirrors. but apparently no one carries the interior mirror? oh well. thx for your help. i got one tonight off ebay for $110. praying so hard that it's the one that fits

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
i went to standard today and cancone's in aurora. cancone's didn't have any interior mirrors, only the outside ones. i went into "u-pick" for standard and didn't see a single audi, newest vw was a mk3 golf. i asked the guy at aftermarket parts and he told me they sell the exterior mirrors. but apparently no one carries the interior mirror? oh well. thx for your help. i got one tonight off ebay for $110. praying so hard that it's the one that fits

u-pick at standard is only older cars i think 10 years old or more.

i'm surprised they wouldn't inventory the rearview.