GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Its my party and ill be blacking out..

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
so your little asian youngen will be turning into an adult next week and its time to celebrate. my birthday is on wednesday, the 4th, but ill be going out tuesday night when the clock strikes 12. im not quite sure what the plan is going to be, ive been talking to crosby about it a little. i think if you guys want, we can have people over at my place then head out to the kirkland bars. I think crosby was talking about going to the Wild Rover(i think thats what its called), but any bar would really do.

if people wanna pre-funk at my place then ill decide on a good time for that and edit this post...i have that day off so ill be starting early haha.

EVERYONE IS INVITED...even if i havent met you, come out and chill with all of us..just remeber, i will be RETARDED so dont judge on first impressions lol.

post up if you guys wanna go out with me tuesday night and have some fun!

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
sounsd like its gonna be a good time matt, i wont be able to make it, but i can get you a drink when i come up for PT cruise!

ENRGZR

Keeps Going and Going...
Car(s)
Rabbit
Will you be at Chipotle on Monday the 10th? I can get you a drink then. If they don't serve, we'll figure something out...

crabpot

Awesomesauce
They do serve booze at chipotle, both beer and margaritas.

I'm in for this Matt, as you know. Pre-funking at your place sounds good then out to the bars in Kirkland, works for me!

Don't start drinking too early on Tuesday though, you'll want to go out to the bars at midnight.

I predict a shit show.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
Happy early birthday Matt!
I cant party on work nights but wish you the best!

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Wow, I would love to come Matt, but there's no way I could stretch a work night that long, and it's too late to get Wednesday off.

However, sometime post your 21, let's meet up at the Rogue for some happy hour...I love that place...totally worth the drive for me!

And I will be at Chipolte the day Pat's coming down, so more margaritas for Matt!