GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's like ...

shahabdin

Ready to race!
It's like if I ever catch the pricks that put flyers on my car I'll whack them hard coz they've scratched my last car bonnet and the present one brush against it on the sides... :mad0259:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
It's like if I ever catch the pricks that put flyers on my car I'll whack them hard coz they've scratched my last car bonnet and the present one brush against it on the sides... :mad0259:

its like hey i notice your from cyprus. i was there for a little bit when i was flying back from my deployment. our plane landed there for fuel. looks like a nice island. i love flying in planes rathere than watching them take off everyday. we also flew over greece and italy on the way back to germany. i wish i was a pilot.:rolleyes:

mortis

Ready to race!
It's like if I eat one more salad, I'm going to turn into a rabbit (not the VW kind). My doctor said I need to lower my Cholesterol. No fried food, low fat dairy (yuck), lots of fruits and veggies.

shahabdin

Ready to race!
its like hey i notice your from cyprus. i was there for a little bit when i was flying back from my deployment. our plane landed there for fuel. looks like a nice island. i love flying in planes rathere than watching them take off everyday. we also flew over greece and italy on the way back to germany. i wish i was a pilot.:rolleyes:

It's like I love flying too and you should consider a visit for holidays to enjoy the weather, beaches, sightseeing and check out a lot more of what u can do in Cyprus. :thumbup: