GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

is it worth it?

pavlo1994

Cruisin in my Emm-Kay-4
I was originally consindering buying a nikon d90

but since they hiked up in price i see that the d5000 isnt that bad either

I was wondering if its worth paying the $250 more for a d90 than a d5000?

Or what else would you reccomend. I have some experiance with cameras, such as canon t1i and all.

:mad0259:

pavlo1994

Cruisin in my Emm-Kay-4
love you.

I looked at BHphoto, and unqiuephoto which is local to me.

Thats a great site, but im not really looking to buy that lens =/

i wanted to get the d90 body 50mm lens and a 18-55.. =/

reccomendations?

pavlo1994

Cruisin in my Emm-Kay-4
yea, i dont do pro shooting id like to do some random shooting of events, parties w.e

you think i should just go with a d5000? because the d90 TOTAL on newegg is 1069 for me.

so thats like 90$ a month if i financed it.

are there any big differences between d90 and d5000
?

rinzorz619

Ready to race!
If you know your way around the camera and are willing to shell out the extra cash, I say get the d90. I just got mine a month ago coming from a d40. I really love it, once you get used to the d90, you'll see how limited you are by the d40. I got the d90 for $750 online for just the body, and I have an 18-55 from my d40. But I actually hardly use the 18-55, I mostly use my 50mm. If you're on a budget, I say d5000. It seems like you would get more bang for your buck? I guess.

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Car(s)
2012 Kia Optima
I currently have both. I just bought a D90 after using the D5000 for about a year. I liked a lot of the features on the D5000 including the swiveling screen. The camera takes great pictures. The reason I bought the D90 to replace it is due to the lack of an internal focusing motor which I need with a couple of my lenses. If you always purchase lenses with their own motors you'll never have an issue with the D5000. It's a great camera. Mine may be up for sale by the end of the week with a 18-55mm Lens.

pavlo1994

Cruisin in my Emm-Kay-4
yea, i dont know if i should be buying stuff like this from CL.

Oh BTW
Advan im just saying what im shooting,
i shoot all the time when i get bored.