GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iPhone 4 16gb - $199 (UNLOCKED)

dddrew.

blah.
I bought two iphone 5s for my dad and I just like when I bought these 2 iphone 4s I had. I already sold mine for $300 and now i'm selling his for $199. The screen has a small crack that does NOT affect the actual display. The phone works like new, has iOS6 installed, and it can be unlocked if you want me to call AT&T and have them unlock it. I had them unlock my personal one that I sold without any problem.

AT&T has unlocked the phone for me and I have pictures of confirmation after I restored the phone.

Cosmetically the phone isn't 100% perfect obviously but mechanically there has never been a problem. There are scratches on the front, scratches on the back, and some scuffs around the outside antenna. None of these will affect the phone though. These phones do a great job of hiding the scratches on the display once the screen is on. You'd never know they were there if the phone was on and i could easily have hid these with certain angles.

Original box, instructions, power plug, USB cable, and NEVER USED headphones all included. Everything the phone came with is included in the sale.

$199 OBO, the other one I had sold quickly so act fast!

Click the pictures for bigger size:

iphone16_a by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphone16_abc by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphone16_b by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphone16_c by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphone16_d by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphone16_e by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphoneON by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphoneON2 by dndandrea, on Flickr

iphone16_f by dndandrea, on Flickr

Last edited:

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

dddrew.

blah.
Thanks for the support guys. I'm willing to take offers but i feel like $199 is a good price considering these go for a lot more on ebay. I sold my other one for $300. Gazelle would buy this for $100, invest like $20 and put a new screen on it then sell it for $400+ probably.

tehwhiteegg

White Egg
Car(s)
2006 mkv gti
Really you posted up a gazelle.com link. Thats like offering your car for $15k but someone asking you $8k cuz thats what the dealership would give you, cmon either way both places rape you

Good point. I never thought about that and wasn't trying to be mean guys. I just figured with the ip5 coming out and all that everybody would want it instead. I also have completely rebuilt an ip4 both screen and backplate. It's not too hard. Sorry man glws :thumbsup: