GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

interlagos plaid Vinyl

nivek301

Passed Driver's Ed
I printed up some interlagos plaid vinyl at work yesterday and wrapped the rear emblem and console. Figured while I was at it I would black out the turn signals with some CF 3m - Dinoc vinyl. I'm pretty pleased with the way it can out. Not to goudy... what do you think.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
like the emblem... not so sure about the console.
I have the leather interior, and don't have any interlagos pattern in the car at all. I like the pattern and want to introduce it somewhere.. .I was thinking the underside of the hood (after taking off the insulation). I think it would be sort of like a jacket liner on a suit.. where the outside is pretty clean, and the inside has a nice color or pattern to it.

You should make a little kit for the emblem vinyl and sell them.. I am sure there would be lots of takers.

Last edited:

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
like the emblem... not so sure about the console.
I have the leather interior, and don't have any interlagos pattern in the car at all. I like the pattern and want to introduce it somewhere.. .I was thinking the underside of the hood (after taking off the insulation). I think it would be sort of like a jacket liner on a suit.. where the outside is pretty clean, and the inside has a nice color or pattern to it.

You should make a little kit for the emblem vinyl and sell them.. I am sure there would be lots of takers.

Both are great ideas!

I also have an autobahn and I think the only place I'd want the pattern is for the interior trim (over the black) but it might be too much in the long run.

MKVIMike

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like the plaid pattern is from the mkv gti's. If you can somehow match the mkvi's pattern then it would look a lot better and i would definitely want the console piece.

livefast

Ready to race!
Dude that emblem looks insanely sexy. You wanna sell a kit to me for the rear emblem?

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Nice. But the emblem would look better on a grey, or black car. Mine's blue, I don't think it would look right.