GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you are debating on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Stinger

Ready to race!
I was a dedicated Ghost Recon player for at least 5 years until it went to shits. Dabbled in a few others until I got hooked on World of Tanks about 4 years ago. The fkg thing's cost me a fortune over the years but I now have it under control, I think...

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I almost smashed my controller through my tv because online play was so bad. I'll fire it up again after the update.

I think it's because of the PS3 servers :( How did you like the campaign, though?

I was a dedicated Ghost Recon player for at least 5 years until it went to shits. Dabbled in a few others until I got hooked on World of Tanks about 4 years ago. The fkg thing's cost me a fortune over the years but I now have it under control, I think...

Hmmm :laugh:

Will post up a mission AND online play in a few. This is all from PS4!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
As promised, here's a mission.

It's titled "Sentinel", a very stealthy mission, more for gameplay graphics rather than actual "shooting"

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR8LOFlBaQ4

Mind you, it's not fully processed yet, so the HD might take a while to load, etc.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Aren't all COD games the same thing, just different skin?

I bought COD: Ghosts i think it was. I dont play much games, and I was pissed how fast I beat that game. Campaign was way too short.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

On PS4 I don't notice any lag. Will post a multiplayer vid soon.

I bought COD: Ghosts i think it was. I dont play much games, and I was pissed how fast I beat that game. Campaign was way too short.

Can't that be said about all franchise games? Ghosts was a disappointment in every way, Advanced Warfare delivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

Yes. COD has been using the same engine for a while.

Basically just different maps and weapons and a few gimmicks

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Yes. COD has been using the same engine for a while.

Basically just different maps and weapons and a few gimmicks

Most franchise games use the same engines or updates of a previous engine to begin with. There is proof that the engine doesn't matter more than the execution. Look at Black Ops 2 or MW3 vs. Ghosts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk