GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want this cat back... beats ARP, Milteck,TT hands down

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I think Hondas are safe, they never stand out they are just one of the filler cars, but there again there are not many stand out cars... but that just my opinion

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i sorta disagree....granted civics are filler cars and everyone owns one

but cars like my old one and some of the nicer hooked up civics are definitly eye catching...atleast for me

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
i sorta disagree....granted civics are filler cars and everyone owns one

but cars like my old one and some of the nicer hooked up civics are definitly eye catching...atleast for me

F - Yeah they catch your eye, with all that neon and those paint jobs, you could dress up a Pinto and it would catch your eye....

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
F - Yeah they catch your eye, with all that neon and those paint jobs, you could dress up a Pinto and it would catch your eye....

bro the more u talk the more u sound like a complete ass

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
i know...im just fucking around also

btw s2k's are for homo's...u would have fit that car perfectly

gay as the SLK, MX5, Boxster etc but they are fun cars to drive...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
gay as the SLK, MX5, Boxster etc but they are fun cars to drive...

I know that's what kept me from pulling the trigger, the gay Mazda Miata stigma that follows cars of that sort. GTI is all man. :headbang:

PS: Freek check out www.nambla.org There's a great article there about your problem.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
pedophilia is nothing to joke about..

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
pedophilia is nothing to joke about..

well the whole thing is a joke....its all from a south park episode....its kinda funny...well not being a pedophile...but the south park thing

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
well the whole thing is a joke....its all from a south park episode....its kinda funny...well not being a pedophile...but the south park thing

hahahahah that was funny... trying to be delicate around a potentially disturbing situation...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
South Park is one of those shows that I love but don't watch often... must not have seen this one