GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I HATE HALLOWEEN

NYUSMC

Go Kart Champion
Freaking kids got me with eggs last night, i pulled the ebrake right there in the midlde of the street and lost them in the woods. after yelling and screaming in the woods for 10 mins looking for them i wne to my friends house (where i was on my way to) and we packed in his Ford on a mission to makes some punks feel alot of pain. WE finally found them and i took off out of the explorer (my friends are bigger than me but not fast at all) the kids split up and ran into a house. When i knocked on the Door the mother was like my kids where here the whole time even after i know i chased them back to that front door. If i see them doing stupid stuff again they are done. Kids have no respect for somone elses property now i have scratches in my shit from two eggs. Sorry about the long bitch fest but im at work and all i can think about right now is how i can get those scratches out of the my freaking car. grrrr:mad:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
ahhh that sucks man. i would beat the little punks to death. thats why i went out on halloween didnt want my car sitting on a street or anything with tons of kids walking by....

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
I saw a group of kids eyeing up my car when i was passing them by last night...so i swerved like i was going to hit them to scare the shit out of them. I laughed.....they cried

i saw this... they were only 5 yrs old and all girls... very sad... hahah :clap:

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
I hate halloween n i hate wen it snows. This 1 time, some punk threw a snowball at my mom's jeep, so she stopped the car, chased them on foot and got 1 of them as they tried to board a bus. The little bitch was crying like a fgt. Anyways, kids these days definitely need beating to get some sense into them. Funny thing is none of them would have the balls to do that shit alone.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
I hate halloween n i hate wen it snows. This 1 time, some punk threw a snowball at my mom's jeep, so she stopped the car, chased them on foot and got 1 of them as they tried to board a bus. The little bitch was crying like a fgt. Anyways, kids these days definitely need beating to get some sense into them. Funny thing is none of them would have the balls to do that shit alone.

heh that happened to me on my way to CVS last winter..those SOBs were lucky it was dark...i agree with you that kids really need more discipline these days..they really think they can get away with anything

leo delarge

I stay high
haha im 17 and i agree with you guys all the way.. kids now dont have respect for other peoples things.. i love my car so i know i would never mess with peoples cars.. but i got egged the night before halloween so i covered up my car halloween night and homo still threw and egg at the car with the cover on it.. wait til i find out who it was, theyll get theirs but worse!

.:B

Car(s)
07 GTI
I'm only 19 and i feel i'm more mature than some 25 year olds..
I just heard a bunch of morons were tossing firecrackers out of a car last night, and 1 of them didnt throw it out in time or sth and it exploded inside haha.

notacop

GTI Coming in April 07
Freaking kids got me with eggs last night, i pulled the ebrake right there in the midlde of the street and lost them in the woods. after yelling and screaming in the woods for 10 mins looking for them i wne to my friends house (where i was on my way to) and we packed in his Ford on a mission to makes some punks feel alot of pain. WE finally found them and i took off out of the explorer (my friends are bigger than me but not fast at all) the kids split up and ran into a house. When i knocked on the Door the mother was like my kids where here the whole time even after i know i chased them back to that front door. If i see them doing stupid stuff again they are done. Kids have no respect for somone elses property now i have scratches in my shit from two eggs. Sorry about the long bitch fest but im at work and all i can think about right now is how i can get those scratches out of the my freaking car. grrrr:mad:

File a police report for vandalism, Give them descriptions of the kids and say that you saw them enter that house. The more complaints they get the more patrols they will have in the neighborhood, they will watch the kids and if they are repeat offenders they will be caught. MAke sure that you maintain a level head and remain factual when filing report, if it just seems like someone with a personal vendetta it will be taken less seriously.

Contact your insurance company, and get a quote from a body shop or two. Generally vandalism is covered under your comprehensive policy, which most people have a $100 deductible. Chances are you will need to have the panel repainted. If your insurance company and the body shop see eye to eye then you are only out of pocket $100.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
File a police report for vandalism, Give them descriptions of the kids and say that you saw them enter that house. The more complaints they get the more patrols they will have in the neighborhood, they will watch the kids and if they are repeat offenders they will be caught. MAke sure that you maintain a level head and remain factual when filing report, if it just seems like someone with a personal vendetta it will be taken less seriously.

Contact your insurance company, and get a quote from a body shop or two. Generally vandalism is covered under your comprehensive policy, which most people have a $100 deductible. Chances are you will need to have the panel repainted. If your insurance company and the body shop see eye to eye then you are only out of pocket $100.

Are you a cop? :biggrin:

newtogolf

well i hope its not as bad as that in the UK, or else im gona have 2 start keeping a close eye on things.