Teaser:

What you think?? :thumbsup:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
Aircraft remover?

:thumbsup:

its the project in the works. got 2 wheels done and ready for primer. the one pictured above is the 3rd. the first 2 had to be sent off to a machine shop and get the lips touched up. cost me 185 total for both wheels

sorry for blurry pics, just snapped them real quick

lilboy

Been around the block
they are OLD SCHOOL !! wow ... i remember when they came out ,, i LOVEDDDD them!!! how is the offset? and brake clearance??? i can't wait to see what you do with them... awesome find... original 100000%

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
they are OLD SCHOOL !! wow ... i remember when they came out ,, i LOVEDDDD them!!! how is the offset? and brake clearance??? i can't wait to see what you do with them... awesome find... original 100000%

offset is perfect IMO. found them on tirerack 2.5 years ago when i got the car. figured its time for a change. havent seen them on any other car yet so i will continue to rock them. only flaw is they are a bit heavy but im getting some track wheels soon

^old pic but good view for the offset

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
yeah i love this stuff. i would just sand the wheels for the repaint but 2 wheels needed some machining so im starting on a fresh palet

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
yea dude should go good with your DTMKARBON goodies

yeah man, i was looking online last night for a dark urban camo fabric for my headliner. found some but too much white. i want more of dark greys and blacks. i gotta start dremeling the front lip to get that on. really hoping everything gets on and good to go for dubs on the beach. i know its a while till then but i dont have a lot of time to get things done with work and school. plus it needs to warm up so i can paint the wheels