GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I got 2 wii's....

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
thats funny. it looks like price is dropping...looks like you cant make that $200 profit you wanted to buddy. g/l with the sale

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
This made some bit of sense around christmas with parents trying to get them for their kids...but now...what's the hurry...

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
dude, wal mart's got em like crazy. and wal mart is EVERYWHERE! so the no one has it is bogus.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
dude.. are you kidding me.. supply and demand.. your just mad cause you cant get one.. Ill take $400.. Try to go to your local stores.. you cant get them anywhere..

hahah you are crazy. my girlfriend bought a Wii 1 week before christmas for 150. your stupid and i hope no one is stupider than you and buys your shit. no offense, but really. that is like selling american cheese for 10$ a pound.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
hahah you are crazy. my girlfriend bought a Wii 1 week before christmas for 150. your stupid and i hope no one is stupider than you and buys your shit. no offense, but really. that is like selling american cheese for 10$ a pound.

that one liner was awesome! ZING!

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
i told this OP that his price is ridiculous. then calls me a hater and asks to ban me. instead he gets owned up. i am satisfied

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI

They're $250 retail...so i dont see how she picked one up for $150...

and theyre still fairly difficult to find even in walmarts/targets what not...

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
i guess in orlando they are out but everywhere else it seems that you can pick em up at wally world, best buy, CRAIGSLIST and places like that for cheaper then thread listing price and same day turnaround on product.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
After New Years... you can get them everywhere here for $250. What a rip off!

QSYH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI MkV
It was roughly around that price when it came out but it has dropped.
either way theres no need to really hate on the guy. eventually he will drop it to a reasonable price.

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
yea no reason to hate. but he was trying to be all cool and tried to rip people off. i told him that from the beginning and he said im a hater? and wanted to ban me..FTL this dude