GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPFP 2006 VW GTI

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Fuel cut is a joke with apr files. They will argue its not the software. Then you bring it to dealer with code. I got rid of my light by my dealer replacing my camshaft after I replaced my hpfp first. Then it still didnt fix it, so they got me a brand new crate engine... and guess what... the dealer fixed it by flashing the apr software off my car

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

clockwise33

New York Giants Fanatic
Almost seems like it's better not to go past stage 1 at this point. Seems like too many headaches are in store.

I ran APR stage 2 for stock HPFP for 75000 miles and not one issue besides the extra power creating slip on my stock clutch.

5aprilc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I guess everyone has a different experience. From what Joshohol was saying, it sounded like it wasn't a good idea. There's too much conflicting information on here.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Fuel cut is a joke with apr files. They will argue its not the software. Then you bring it to dealer with code. I got rid of my light by my dealer replacing my camshaft after I replaced my hpfp first. Then it still didnt fix it, so they got me a brand new crate engine... and guess what... the dealer fixed it by flashing the apr software off my car

What hpfp were u running and what stage software??

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Stock is a relative term, eurojet turboback, 42dd catch can, neuspeed pflo, forge short shifter

Gruppe917

Ready to race!
Stock is a relative term, eurojet turboback, 42dd catch can, neuspeed pflo, forge short shifter

right, but a fuel pump is needed for their st2, and that's likely the cause of your fuel cut. Further proven by the remedy being getting rid of their software, thus reducing the demand for fuel

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Stage 2+ requires pump. Not stage 2. And after telling me a million times it wasnt requesting too much fuel I gave up